Take Your Career To
The Next Level With
WXN matches high-performing female leaders with mentors from our outstanding community of Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100™ Award Winners. This is a once in a life-time opportunity to learn directly from women who are at the top of their fields about the steps they took, the challenges they faced and exactly how they got to where they are now.
Find the tools and advice you need to advance your career and excel both professionally and personally. The program education sessions are delivered across Canada with over 1400 women have already taken their careers to the next level because of their experience in the program.
What do I get?
- Opportunity to learn from top business professionals from The Beedie School of Business at SFU
- Four one-hour meetings with one of Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100™ Award Winners
- Build new relationships and grow your network with mentees in many different industries across Canada
Applications opening soon. Stay tuned!
- January 1-14, 2021: Mentee & Mentor Welcome Webinar
- January 15-31, 2021: Mentee Class Session #1
- February 2021: Connect with Mentor
- March 2021: Mentor & Mentee Webinar
- April 2021: Mentee Class Session #2
- May/June 2021: Connect with Mentor
- September 2021: Mentee Class Session #3
- October 2021: Mentee Webinar - lessons learned and next steps
Program Session Dates.
Thank you to our official educational partner.
Thank you to our supporting partners.
What our mentors have to say.
Wisdom Mentoring™ Program.
Frequently asked questions.
Your application includes a Mentor Matching Questionnaire. From the information you provide, we will match you with an experienced Top 100 Award Winner who shares your industry, interests and/or background.
The program runs from January to October 2021.
Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary for the in-class sessions.
If you don't see an answer to your question we would be happy to chat further with you!
Discover why having a mentor should be a top priority in your professional success.
Mentorship can pave the way for personal growth and open doors for career opportunities. It’s beneficial for everyone, from the high-powered executive, who is looking to make a sustainable impact; to the junior sales person, who is fresh out of school and looking to make her mark. So how do you start? And how do you find a mentor that aligns with your professional goals? Download the free guide, to find the answer to these questions and more.