Take your career to the next level with Wisdom Mentoring™.
WXN matches high-performing female leaders with mentors from our outstanding community of Ireland's Most Powerful Women: Top 25™ Award Winners. This is a once in a life-time opportunity to learn directly from women who are at the top of their fields about the steps they took, the challenges they faced and exactly how they got to where they are now.
The programme includes:
- Informal Welcome Cocktail Reception with your fellow WXN Top 25 Wisdom Mentoring™ programme mentees, mentors and partner representatives.
- Three full day in-class leadership seminars (22 hours in total) delivered by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School MBA plus invaluable networking opportunities.
- Four one-hour meetings with your personal mentor, one of Ireland’s Most Powerful Women: Top 25™ Award Winners.
- Ongoing guidance and support from WXN on managing the mentor/mentee relationship.
- Complimentary one-year Individual annual Membership.
Meet our Featured Mentors.
Founder, Cocoa Brown (MCCB Beauty)
Beauty expert Marissa is an award-winning entrepreneur and CEO of the top-selling international beauty brand, Cocoa Brown Tan. Her revolutionary 1 Hour Tan is acclaimed by the beauty industry, while celebrity fans include Kylie Jenner, with four bottles of the product sold every minute around the world.
Mary Fitzgerald is an award-winning foreign correspondent. She began her career reporting on post-conflict Northern Ireland before relocating to the Middle East. She spent seven years as a roving foreign correspondent for the Irish Times, reporting from more than 40 countries including Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Sudan, Somalia, Mali, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Burma. She now writes a weekly column on international affairs for the Irish Independent.
Senior Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition, Dell Technologies
Marie Moynihan is Senior Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition for Dell Technologies. She leads a world-class Talent Acquisition Organisation, attracting, sourcing and selecting the most diverse, innovative and collaborative talent in the technology industry. Her team of more than 500 talent professionals are spread across over 40 countries around the globe, and hire more than 20,000 new team members annually for Dell worldwide. She is responsible for differentiating Dell as an employer by developing an authentic employment brand, and delivering a ‘best in class’ candidate experience. Marie reports to the CHRO and influences all key HR decisions for the company.
Director, Space Technology Ireland
Susan McKenna-Lawlor was born in Dublin and educated at University College Dublin, the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies and the University of Michigan. She was conferred with a Ph.D. in Space Physics by the National University of Ireland in 1976 and with an Honorary. D.Sc. for published work by the University of Ulster in 2005. She is Director of the successful high-tech. company Space Technology Ireland Ltd. which she founded in 1985. She has acted as Guest Professor at the Chinese Academy of Sciences and is currently Professor Emerita at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth. Most recently she was conferred an Honorary Fellow of the Institution of Engineering of Ireland.
What our protégés have to say.
Don't miss out, sessions are almost full!
18 October – Blackrock, Dublin
29 November – Blackrock, Dublin
17 JANUARY – Blackrock, Dublin
Wisdom Mentoring™ Programme.
By connecting with Ireland’s Most Powerful Women: Top 25™ Award winners, Wisdom Mentoring™ mentees are exposed to opportunity that is otherwise inaccessible. The Wisdom Mentoring™ programme is designed for women striving to advance in their careers and seeking the tools to excel professionally and personally. The programme education sessions are delivered in Dublin with Top 25 Mentors participating from across Ireland.
Get all the details below!
There is an electronic application process. Click here to access the application on-line.
The programme cost is €1400.
The deadline for the 2018 programme is 21 September, 2018.
Some of the benefits include:
- Develop a relationship with one of the most powerful women in Ireland;
- Acquire new skills and knowledge to better compete for executive positions;
- Develop an extensive network of peers from across Ireland and across industries;
- Receive advice to help evaluate career goals and establish their career path while developing a personal career action plan;
- Acquire networking skills;
- Gain access to the WXN community and professional development activities; and,
- Renew confidence in their own potential and abilities.
The programme includes:
- Opening reception with Wisdom Mentoring™ programme protégées, mentors and partners;
- Three full day in-class leadership seminars (22 hours in total) delivered by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School MBA plus invaluable networking opportunities;
- Four one-hour meetings with your personal mentor, one of the Ireland’s Most Powerful Women: Top 25™ Award Winners;
- A complimentary annual PhaseNyne/WXN membership.
There is a Mentor Matching Questionnaire after your application has been approved. From this information you provide, we will match you with an experienced Top 25 Award Winner who shares your industry, interests and/or background.
There are three full days of classroom sessions, as well as four one-hour meetings with your Mentor. Depending on these meetings, the programme can extend to the end of the year.
Dublin for the in-class sessions.
- 18 October 2018
- 29 November 2018
- 17 January 2019
If you don't see an answer to your question we would be happy to chat further with you!
Discover why having a mentor should be a top priority in your professional success.
Mentorship can pave the way for personal growth and open doors for career opportunities. It’s beneficial for everyone, from the high-powered executive, who is looking to make a sustainable impact; to the junior sales person, who is fresh out of school and looking to make her mark. So how do you start? And how do you find a mentor that aligns with your professional goals? Download the free guide, to find the answer to these questions and more.
Thank you to our national instructional partners